92-93 (Place Royale)
1 et 5 (Gare de Bruxelles-Central)
Six centuries ago, Brussels belonged to the rich and powerful Dukes of Burgundy. Skilled politicians and cultured patrons, they established a stirring treasure: a unique and fascinating collection of manuscripts.
These masterpieces, which have survived the ravages of time and history, have been looked after by KBR and can now be admired at the KBR museum. Explore Europe’s medieval cultural past and then admire the magnificent illuminated manuscripts from the ducal library.
Although manuscripts form the heart of the new museum, the KBR museum is much more than just looking at books. There is also a lot to experience!
The 15th-century Dukes of Burgundy await you at the KBR Museum. Masterpieces from this period are jealously preserved in this prestigious museum, which includes a bookshop, jewels and collections dedicated to these mysterious Brussels kings. Go to the Mont des Arts in Brussels to admire them, without delay! The train is right next door.
Jump on the train for a leap into the culture of 600 years ago: buy your tickets for the KBR Museum and get a 50% discount with the Discovery Ticket!
- Buy your e-ticket on www.kbr.be and add a free Discovery Ticket voucher to your shopping basket
- Look for the Discovery Ticket code on your KBR Museum e-ticket: it is a 16-digit code.
- Order your Discovery Ticket here.
- Print out your Discovery Ticket or present the PDF on your smartphone screen when you check in on the train.
- Enjoy your trip to KBR Museum !